Recipe No.2 – Egg Dosa (7 varieties of Dosa you can prepare at home)
QatarIndians.com team in partner with Chettinad Food Products, Qatar comes out with 7 varieties of Dosa you can prepare at home using Chettinad Idli Dosa batter available at stores near you in Doha. We posted our 1st dosa recipe (Chilli Paneer Dosa Recipe) a few days back and here is our 2nd delicious Dosa recipe you must try with Chettinad Idli Dosa Batter.
Recipe No.2: Egg Dosa Recipe
Ingredients: (To make 6 to 8 egg dosa’s)
- Chettinad Idli Dosa Batter
- 6 Whole Eggs
- 1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
- 2-3 Green Chillies (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Coriander (Dhania) Leaves (finely chopped)
- Cooking oil, or butter a few drops for cooking dosa
- Salt and Pepper as required
Method to prepare Egg Dosa:
- In a bowl, beat eggs along with onions, coriander leaves, green chillies, salt, and pepper, keep it aside.
- Now, take a ladle of Chettinad dosa batter and spread it thin (not very thin) in a non-stick dosa pan
- Pour little oil or butter on top of the dosa and on the sides of dosa
- Take a small ladle of beaten egg mixture, pour it on top of dosa and spread it evenly (All this should happen in few secs)
- Let the dosa and egg cook for a minute
- Once the backside of dosa turns brown, flip the dosa and cook for few more seconds.
- Flip it again and your egg dosa is ready to be served, transfer to a plate and serve with a spicy chutney or a sambar
Chettinad Idli & Dosa Batter now available @ many leading stores in Qatar including FFC and Safari. Feel the taste of Homemade batter. No preservatives. Easy to Cook. Try it out!
Recipe No.1 – Panner Chilli Dosa (7 varieties of Dosa you can prepare at home)
Try our other recipes too: