Family Visa Documents | Documents required to apply for a family visa in Qatar (2019)
It is mandatory to have a minimum salary of QAR 10,000 per month or QAR 7,000 with the company provided housing/accommodation to obtain a Family Visa in Qatar.
Family Visa Documents – Below is the list of documents you need while applying for a family visa in Qatar
- Qatar Resident ID Card (QID) – QID Copy along with application & carry original when you go to submit the application
- Filled Family Visa application form (Should be filled in Arabic and can be done with the help of a typing center)
- No Objection (NOC) letter from your company to apply for a family visa. NOC letter is valid only for 3 months.
- Six (6) months Bank Statement with salary credit (No e-statements)
- Passport copy of the dependent (Wife / Children)
- Work / Employment Contract (Government or semi-government employees should present an official letter from your employer. The letter should mention your profession/designation and salary. Make sure it matches with the profession mentioned on your QID)
- Attested copies of educational qualifications: Certificate attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) of your country and also Qatar embassy in your country (Many private attestations can help to get all this attestation from India and Qatar)
- Baladiya attested house contract/lease agreement
- Kahramaa Bill on your name – Electricity and Water Receipt
- For Wife Visa – Attested Marriage Certificate (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and also Qatar embassy in India)
- For Children Visa – Attested Birth Certificate (Ministry of Foreign Affairs and also Qatar embassy in India)
- In case of sponsoring adults, a certificate of “good conduct” attested by “relevant authorities.”
It is not difficult to get family visa in Qatar if are eligible and have proper family visa documents.