Covid-19 helpline numbers of Indian Embassy Doha – Do not communicate on this for repatriation related queries
Embassy of India Doha tweeted an update on its official twitter handle regarding Covid-19 helpline numbers of Indian Embassy. It has announced that, Indian Embassy will have two mobile numbers (55647502 and 55667569) exclusively for Covid-19 helpline. Queries will be answered only by WhatsApp / SMS.
The Embassy informed that these 2 Covid-19 helpline numbers are meant only for providing food and medical assitance. Also requested not to communicate on these numbers for repatriation and consular service related queries.
— India in Qatar (@IndEmbDoha) May 27, 2020
Source Credit: IndEmbDoha
- Indian ambassador to Qatar H.E. Mr. P. Kumaran has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Singapore
- Flights to Kannur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Kochi, Srinagar / Amristar, Chennai, Thiruvanathapuram and Lucknow are scheduled from Doha between 29th May to 4th June 2020
- Register on the Indian Embassy website for repatriation before it is closed | Embassy of India, Doha
- The Indian Embassy in Qatar has issued an alert to all the Indian expats living in Qatar against calls from fraudsters requesting money to put people on repatriation flights to India. Fraudsters are trying to take advantage of the repatriation process amid COVID-19 pandemic
- EHTERAZ app installation on smartphones now mandatory when leaving the house for any reason
Download Ehteraz App:
|EHTERAZ App on Google Play (For Android Users)||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moi.covid19&hl=en|
|EHTERAZ App on Apple App Store (For iOS users)||https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ehteraz/id1507150431|