7 varieties of Dosa you can prepare at home – Recipe No.1 – Paneer Dosa
“Dosa” a popular south Indian food that you can eat in any given course of food. It is easily digestible, low in calories and extremely appetizing!
QatarIndians.com team in partner with Chettinad Food Products, Qatar comes out with 7 varieties of Dosa you can prepare at home using Chettinad Idli Dosa batter available at stores near you in Doha. Here is the 1st delicious recipe you must try.
Recipe No.1: Chilli Paneer Dosa Recipe (Cottage Cheese)
|1 cup Chettinad Idli Dosa Batter||1/2 cup Cabbage (Patta Gobi/ Muttaikose), grated|
|1/2 cup Paneer (Cottage Cheese), cut into small cubes or grate it||1/3 cup Sweet and Spicy Red Chilli Sauce (Tomato Chilli Sauce)|
|1/2 cup Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum)||1/2 cup Onion, finely chopped|
|1/2 cup Spring Onion Greens||1/2 cup Tomatoes, finely chopped|
|1/3 cup Tomato Ketchup||1 teaspoon Soy sauce|
|Cooking oil, or butter a few drops for cooking dosa|
Method to prepare Chilli Paneer Dosa Recipe (Cottage Cheese):
- Take a pan and pour some oil or butter.
- Add onion, tomatoes, capsicum, cabbage, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soya sauce.
- Let the vegetables cook for less than a minute. Switch off the stove.
- Now, take a ladle of Chettinad dosa batter and spread it thin (not very thin) in a non-stick dosa pan
- Pour some oil or butter on the sides and let it cook for a few minutes
- Now add cooked vegetables and spread it over
- Add paneer cubes (you can even use grated paneer also)
- Fold the dosa half and carefully remove it from the pan.
- Your Chilli Paneer Dosa is ready to be served, transfer to a plate and serve with some chutney or a sambar
Chettinad Idli & Dosa Batter now available @ many leading stores in Qatar including FFC and Safari. Feel the taste of Homemade batter. No preservatives. Easy to Cook. Try it out!
Try our other recipes too: