Indian embassy collecting data about people requesting repatriation
The Indian embassy has said it is collecting data about people requesting repatriation to India.
“At this stage, the purpose is only to compile information. No decision or details yet on resumption of flights to India,” the embassy tweeted on Sunday.
“As and when a decision is taken, the embassy will make a clear announcement,” it noted.
One has to follow this link – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftPP5rNta6ZGPih37Os4AqbZnjwCpkIWCbpguTVyRdeADI7w/closedform and answer the questions mentioned in the Data Sheet for Repatriation to India.
“Please note that the form has to be filled separately for each individual, even if they are members of a family,” the embassy advised.
Meanwhile, the Times of India has reported that armed forces are keeping some of their large warships and transport aircraft on stand-by to ensure they can swing into action if the government directs mass evacuation of Indians from the Gulf region. Similar is the case for Air India planes, the report stated.
- Ehteraz App: Download Ehteraz App from Apple App Store – App to combat COVID-19 launched in Qatar
- New visitor restrictions are in place at HMC hospitals and facilities
- PHCC Medication Home Delivery Service: Communicate over WhatsApp numbers of health centers – Contact the respect health center numbers.
- Government agencies to reduce the number of employees present at the workplace | Private sectors – 80% to work from home and reduce workers at workplace to 20% | Six working hours per day at workplace | 7:00 am – 1:00 pm | Meeting rules for employees and workers | Use Technology | No more than (5) persons
- Visa Extension | Expired QID | Questions from Indian community due to flight cancellations and airport closures | COVID-19 (Updated)