The Electrical Engineer reports to the Projects Director and supervises Technicians. He will:
· Supervise installation, maintenance and repair of elevators and moving walk.
· Create design drawings and other technical documents.
· Manage and motivate Technicians to deliver on time.
· Perform trouble-shooting analysis and identify problems to be fixed.
· Handle complete wiring supervision and perform commissioning and testing.
· Coordinate work on site with client and consultant.
· Handover site to client or consultant.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· Six (6) years of experience working for multinational elevator companies, managing elevator installation, and supervising technicians.
· Knowledge in different type of traction and hydraulic lifts.
· Knowledge in escalators and moving walk.
· Capable of working under pressure and leading multiple teams.
· Capable of handling managerial duties.
· Team player
· Fluency in writing and reading English is a must.
· Computer literacy is a must.
· Currently residing in Doha, Qatar is highly preferred
· Qatari driving license is a highly desirable
To apply for this job email your details to Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org