Mint Dosa Recipe
Try this simple and healthy Mint Dosa. Serve this with some spicy chutney and enjoy the taste!
1. Chettinad Idli / Dosa Batter – 1 kg Batter packet
2. Mint Leaves – Fistful approximately
3. Coriander leaves – 4 tbsp
4. Green Chilly – 6 nos
5. Ginger Chopped – 3 tbsp
6. Coconut grated – 2 tbsp (optional)
7. Big Onion Chopped finely
8. Salt as per taste
Directions to make Mint Dosa:
1. Go to your nearest store and buy a fresh Chettinad Idli / Dosa batter
2. Be ready with the all other Ingredients.
3. Add mint leaves, coriander leaves, ginger, coconut and green chilly into a mixer grinder and grind it to a fine paste by adding some water. Do not add more water.
4. Add this paste to Chettinad Idli / Dosa batter and stir well so that it combines nicely with the Dosa Batter. The consistency should be correct as normal Dosa Batter after mixing the mint paste.
5. You can make Dosa now itslef as soon as you mixed this paste.
6. Pour a laddle full of batter on the Dosa pan and spread it gently. You can add some chopped onion on the dosa and sprinkle some oil over it.
7. Flip it to the other side softly. Wait until it becomes crispy.
Health Benefits of Mint:
The health benefits of mint include the following: Digestion: Mint is a great appetizer or palate cleanser, and it promotes digestion. Pudina is packed with antioxidants and phytonurients that can work wonders for your stomach. The menthol present in pudina helps the enzymes necessary for digestion. They relax the smooth muscles of the stomach, reducing the chances of indigestion and spasms. (Source : Google.com)