Qatar Airways has opened bookings on flights to 13 destinations in India from August 18 to August 31 2020
India has recently announced an “Air Bubble” with Qatar to facilitate travel between the two countries. As a part of the “Air Bubble”, Qatar Airways has opened bookings on flights to 13 destinations in India from August 18 to August 31, 2020.
Qatar Airways will operate flights to and from the following destinations in India, According to Qatar Airways.
- Nagpur (Yet to start booking)
Please check Qatar Airways website for latest updates / booking.
“On our flights. we will only be able to accommodate the passengers who qualify for one of the mentioned categories“, Qatar Airways stated on its website. Also it further stated that, “respective government’s entry regulations will apply to all passengers and urged everyone to check their website for information about COVID-19 RT-PCR medical test“.
This arrangement of Air Bubble between India and Qatar is valid from 18th August to 31 August 2020.
A. From India to Qatar
- Qatari Nationals
- Any Indian national holding any type of valid Qatar visa and destined for Qatar only. It would be for the concerned airlines to ensure that there is no travel restriction for Indian nationals to enter Qatar with the particular visa category before the issue of ticket/ boarding pass to the Indian passenger.
B. From Qatar to India
- Indian nationals stranded in Qatar.
- All Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) cardholders holding Qatari passports, and
- Qatari nationals (including diplomats) holding a valid visa issued by an Indian mission in any category covered under Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) guidelines dated 30 June 2020.
Before making any reservations in the flights being operated under the above arrangements, the passenger must confirm that they would be allowed entry into the destination country.
Air bubble between India & Qatar@MEAIndia @MOS_MEA @DrSJaishankar
@MoCA_GoI @CAAQATAR @MofaQatar_EN pic.twitter.com/6aqJCyod2Z
— India in Qatar (@IndEmbDoha) August 14, 2020
Source: Qatar Airways
- Hamad International Airport implements newly modified procedures to enter Qatar based on the categorization of arriving passengers
- Find Laboratories approved by Qatar Airways in India to do COVID-19 RT-PCR test
- Exceptional Entry Permit is a temporary service which helps residents of Qatar who wish to return back can apply to enter Qatar
I have Qatar Airways ticket to Doha confirmed to travel on 5th September 2020. Can I change this to an early date between 18 to 31 August 2020?
Is there any possibility to get visit visa or tourist visa