Qatar Visa Centers in India (QVCs) – Five more added and now 7 centers in India
Qatar Visa Centers in India (QVCs) were launched at New Delhi and also in Mumbai on 27th March & 29th March 2019 respectively. Likewise, MoI Qatar has opened five more centers now in India. With the new addition, now QVC’s are in 7 locations in India. Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai as well as Kochi are the QVC Centers in India. Qatar has opened five new visa centers in India as part of its project, launched last year, targeting eight labour-exporting countries.
The QVCs project has been successful in providing distinct services which streamline procedures for expatriates to work in the country and also facilitating all kinds of visa procedures in India itself. QVC’s provides Biometric Enrollment and also Medical Screening Services.
Qatar Visa Center in India – Location, Address and also Working Hours
• Mumbai (Bandra East): 201/2, Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Near Gurunanak Hospital, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051
• Chennai (Saligrammam): Shyamala Towers,1st Floor, East wing, 136 Arcot Road, Saligrammam, Chennai – 600 093
• Delhi (Akshardham): Unit no 2, Lower ground floor, Parsvnath Mall, Akshardham Metro Station, Akshardham, New Delhi. 110092
• Hyderabad (Telangana): Ground Floor, South Wing (Krishe Block), Krishe Sapphire Building, Hitech City Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500081.
• Cochin (Edappally): Door No 38/4111/D, Ground Floor, National Pearl Star building, Near Changampuzha Park Metro Station, Edappally Cochin-682024, Kerala
• Kolkata: Bengal Intelligent Park, Building Gamma, 1st Floor, Block-EP & GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
• Lucknow (Gomti Nagar): BBD Viraj Towers, 2nd Floor, TC G/1A – V/3 Vibhuti Khand, Shaheed Path, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow Pincode – 226010, Uttar Pradesh.
Qatar Visa Centers in India – Working Hours:
Biometric Enrollment: 08:30 HRS – 16:30 HRS
Medical Screening: 09:00 HRS – 17:00 HRS
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +91 44 6133 1333
(Phone assistance is available from Monday to Friday between 08:30 HRS – 17:00 HRS)
Major Abdullah Khalifa Al Mohannadi, Director of the Visa Support Services Department at the General Directorate of Passports said that “QVCs project targets the opening of 20 service centers in eight countries. Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines, Indonesia, Tunisia”. He also pointed out that QVCs are characterized by rapid completion of procedures for the residency of expatriates. As well as follow-up by the relevant authorities in Qatar. Reported thepeninsulaqatar.com