Qatar Visa Centers in India (QVCs) – Five more added and now 7 centers in India
Qatar Visa Centers (QVCs) were launched at New Delhi and in Mumbai on 27th March & 29th March 2019 respectively. As a part of this project, five more centers were opened now in India. With the new addition, now QVC’s are in 7 locations in India which includes Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Kochi. Qatar has opened five new visa centers in India as part of its project, launched last year, targeting eight labour-exporting countries.
The QVCs project has been successful in providing distinct services which streamline procedures for expatriates to work in the country, as well as facilitating all kinds of visa procedures in India itself.
Qatar Visa Center Location:
• Mumbai (Bandra East): 201/2, Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Near Gurunanak Hospital, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051
• Chennai (Saligrammam): Shyamala Towers,1st Floor, East wing, 136 Arcot Road, Saligrammam, Chennai – 600 093
• Delhi (Akshardham): Unit no 2, Lower ground floor, Parsvnath Mall, Akshardham Metro Station, Akshardham, New Delhi. 110092
• Hyderabad (Telangana): Ground Floor, South Wing (Krishe Block), Krishe Sapphire Building, Hitech City Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500081.
• Cochin (Edappally): Door No 38/4111/D, Ground Floor, National Pearl Star building, Near Changampuzha Park Metro Station, Edappally Cochin-682024, Kerala
• Kolkata: Bengal Intelligent Park, Building Gamma, 1st Floor, Block-EP & GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
• Lucknow (Gomti Nagar): “BBD Viraj Towers”, 2nd Floor, TC G/1A – V/3 Vibhuti Khand, Shaheed Path, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow – 226010, Uttar Pradesh
Biometric Enrollment: 08:30 HRS – 16:30 HRS
Medical Screening: 09:00 HRS – 17:00 HRS
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +91 44 6133 1333
(Phone assistance is available from Monday to Friday between 08:30 HRS – 17:00 HRS)
Major Abdullah Khalifa Al Mohannadi, Director of the Visa Support Services Department at the General Directorate of Passports, said that QVCs project targets the opening of 20 service centers in eight countries: Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Philippines, Indonesia, Tunisia. He pointed out that QVCs are characterized by rapid completion of procedures for the residency of expatriates and follow-up by the relevant authorities in Qatar. Reported thepeninsulaqatar.com