Schools will start classes on the first of September | Back to School 2020
The Ministry of Education and Higher Education has announced that the academic year 2020-2021 for government and private schools, will begin September 1, 2020.
School staff at government schools will return to work by August 19 while students in all schools (government and private) will start classes on the first of September. Attendance is mandatory for staff and students.
The Ministry confirms that it is working closely with school administrations to put in place the necessary plans and procedures to ensure the safety of staff and students.
All schools are required to fully comply with the precautionary measures to maintain safe environments for all parties involved in the educational process.
— وزارة التعليم (@Qatar_Edu) July 16, 2020
Source Credit: The Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- Qatar National Library (QNL) reopens to the public from today, 15 July 2020
- Planning to visit Katara Beach: Know your entrance fees to visit Katara Beach
- July 2020 Schedule | List of repatriation flights to India from Qatar (as on 03 July)
- National Address compulsory to complete many other transactions | July 26, Deadline to register
- Travelling out of Doha with a return booking? – You cannot depart without your 14-day confirmed quarantine hotel booking
- QID holders who wanted to return back to Qatar during Phase Three, beginning 1st August 2020 | All you need to know