Indian ambassador to Qatar H.E. Mr. P. Kumaran has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Singapore
Embassy of India Doha on its official twitter handle today tweeted that, Indian Ambassador to Qatar Shri Periasamy Kumaran has been appointed as the next High Commissioner of India to the Republic of Singapore. He is expected to take up the assignment shortly.
— India in Qatar (@IndEmbDoha) May 26, 2020
Indian Ambassador HE P Kumaran, took charge in 2016 and has proved to a popular envoy among the Indians in Qatar.
QatarIndians.com team wishing him all the best for his new assignment and sure he will be missed by the Indian community in Qatar.
The Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India has appointed new ambassador to Qatar. In a statement published on their website Indian Ministry of External Affairs said that Dr. Deepak Mittal will be the new envoy to Qatar and he is expected to take charge in few weeks.
- List of repatriation flights to India from Doha for the ongoing Phase-2: 29-May to 04-June 2020
- Register on the Indian Embassy website for repatriation before it is closed | Embassy of India, Doha
- The Indian Embassy in Qatar has issued an alert to all the Indian expats living in Qatar against calls from fraudsters requesting money to put people on repatriation flights to India. Fraudsters are trying to take advantage of the repatriation process amid COVID-19 pandemic.
- EHTERAZ app installation on smartphones now mandatory when leaving the house for any reason
- Effective from 17th May 2020 (Sunday) Qatar has made it compulsory to wear face masks when you are outside home | Violators will be fined up to QR 200,000
Download Ehteraz App:
|EHTERAZ App on Google Play (For Android Users)||https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moi.covid19&hl=en|
|EHTERAZ App on Apple App Store (For iOS users)||https://apps.apple.com/us/app/ehteraz/id1507150431|