Qatar Visa Centres in India will open their doors on December 3, 2020 | MoI
A long wait for Indian expats has come to an end as Qatar’s Ministry of Interior (MoI) has confirmed the reopening of Qatar Visa Centres (QVCs) in India.
MoI tweeted on its official handle, “Visa Centre in the Republic of #India will reopen on Thursday, 3 December 2020.“.
MoI Qatar has opened Qatar Visa Centres in India to facilitate all kinds of visa procedures in India itself to expats traveling to Qatar for work. QVCs provide Biometric Enrollment and also Medical Screening Services.
Individuals can make appointments to visit QVCs through the website: https://www.qatarvisacenter.com/ – There are 7 QVCs which are operational in India | New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Chennai and Kochi.
Qatar Visa Centers in India – Find below Address, Hours of Operation and Contact Info:
- Mumbai (Bandra East): 201/2, Hallmark Business Plaza, Sant Dyaneshwar Marg, Near Gurunanak Hospital, Bandra East, Mumbai – 400051
- Chennai (Saligrammam): Shyamala Towers,1st Floor, East wing, 136 Arcot Road, Saligrammam, Chennai – 600 093
- Delhi (Akshardham): Unit no 2, Lower ground floor, Parsvnath Mall, Akshardham Metro Station, Akshardham, New Delhi. 110092
- Hyderabad (Telangana): Ground Floor, South Wing (Krishe Block), Krishe Sapphire Building, Hitech City Road, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500081.
- Cochin (Edappally): Door No 38/4111/D, Ground Floor, National Pearl Star building, Near Changampuzha Park Metro Station, Edappally Cochin-682024, Kerala
- Kolkata: Bengal Intelligent Park, Building Gamma, 1st Floor, Block-EP & GP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091
- Lucknow (Gomti Nagar): BBD Viraj Towers, 2nd Floor, TC G/1A – V/3 Vibhuti Khand, Shaheed Path, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow Pincode – 226010, Uttar Pradesh.
Hours of Operation:
- Biometric Enrollment: 08:30 HRS – 16:30 HRS
- Medical Screening: 09:00 HRS – 17:00 HRS
- Email: [email protected]
- +91 44 6133 1333 (Phone assistance is available from Monday to Friday between 08:30 HRS – 17:00 HRS)
#Qatar Visa Centre in the Republic of #India will reopen on Thursday, 3 December 2020.
Appointment to visit the Centre in India can be made through the #QVC website. #MoIQatar pic.twitter.com/wDYe18gbzO
— Ministry of Interior (@MOI_QatarEn) November 26, 2020
- Automatic exceptional entry permits will be issued upon departure to residents who are currently in Qatar and wish to travel outside Qatar and return
- Katara Traditional Dhow Festival 2020 is all set to begin on 1st of December and runs until 5th December 2020
- The first batch of an approved Covid-19 vaccine is expected to arrive in Qatar by the end of this year
- Film buffs to experience first drive-in cinema experience at this year’s Ajyal Film Festival
- The Tasty Street festival organised at Katara has over 300 mouth-watering food kiosks at the Katara Cultural Village