“The Routine Smile” | Episode 3 – Meet your host Anshu Jain in conversation with Mr. Khalid Mannai , The Vice Chairman Executive Committee, Mannai Corporation
If silence is golden, then humility is platinum. And those carrying both these traits of wisdom are the ones who build a fort of inner strength that are impenetrable to challenges. They tell us “In-Sha-Allah Tomorrow”.
Let’s hear it from one such treasure of wisdom and root of entrepreneurship, a vision of promise, that extend a smile to the world around us, in this special episode of Qatar Indians Presents – “The Routine Smile.”
Meet your ever smiling host Anshu Jain in conversation with the first national at our show and a grand tycoon of business, The Vice Chairman Executive Committee, Mannai Corporation, Mr. Khalid Mannai on this segment of “The Routine Smile” – “In-Sha-Allah Tomorrow”.
- Effective from 17th May 2020 (Sunday) Qatar has made it compulsory to wear face masks when you are outside home | Violators will be fined up to QR 200,000
- Alert from Embassy of India, Doha | Beware of fraudulent calls requesting money to put people on repatriation flights
- Meet your host Anshu Jain in conversation with the great humanitarian and giant entrepreneur Dr. Mohan Thomas on this segment of “The Routine Smile” – “Meet You on the Other Side”
- Indian Railways “gradually” restart train operations from May 12 | Booking only on IRCTC website
- Ehteraz App: Download Ehteraz App from Apple App Store – App to combat COVID-19 launched in Qatar. – Apart from identifying COVID-19 transmission chains it also displays the official statistics, the latest developments, receive awareness tips, protection methods and precautionary instructions issued by the official authorities