Tour Sikkim with your family for just QR 4650 – 6 days and 5 Nights (2 Adults & 2 Children)
- Nature: Panoramic Views of Sikkim
- Duration: 6 Days / 5 Nights
- Starts/Ends: Bagdogra-Kalimpong-Gangtok-Darjeeling-Bagdogra
- Places to Visit: Kalimpong, Gangtok & Darjeeling
- QAR 4,600 per family (2 adults and 2 children) – Also you can pay the equivalent in INR 86830.00 approx.- Summit Denzong Hotel, Gangtok & Summit Swiss Heritage Hotel, Darjeeling.
- QAR 5,600 per family (2 adults and 2 children) – Also you can pay the equivalent in INR 107056.00 approx.- Lemon Tree in Gangtok and Crescent Resort, Darjeeling.
Tour Sikkim Summary:
Kalimpong, Gangtok & Darjeeling, often referred to as Himalayan Golden Triangle is a magnificent blend of tranquility, luxuriant hills and panoramic views, and above all the mesmerizing beauty of the mighty Kanchenjunga. Kalimpong, Gangtok & Darjeeling are famous for beautiful serene monasteries, tea plantations, flowers nurseries, and orchards. Away from the rush of routine life in the metropolitan cities, relishing the feeling of being caught in the chills of Himalayas, one can have a pleasurable stay in these destinations.
Tour Sikkim Routing:
- Day 1 Bagdogra – Kalimpong (75 Kms / approx. 3 hours’ drive)
- Day 2 Kalimpong – Gangtok (75 kms / approx. 3 hours’ drive)
- Day 3 Gangtok
- Day 4 Gangtok – Darjeeling (105 Kms / approx. 4 to 5 hours’ drive)
- Day 5 Darjeeling
- Day 6 Darjeeling – Bagdogra (95 Kms/ approx. 3 to 4 hours’ drive)
Day 1: Bagdogra – Kalimpong (75 Kms / approx. 3 hours’ drive)
- Upon your arrival in Bagdogra, you will meet our representative/driver at the airport & drive towards Kalimpong
- On arrival check in at your pre-booked hotel
- Rest of the day is at leisure and Overnight stay in Kalimpong
(In case of Landslide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake get closed we will provide alternate sightseeing)
Day 2: Kalimpong – Gangtok (75 kms / approx. 3 hours’ drive)
- After breakfast, enjoy a half day city tour of Kalimpong.
- Visit Mangal Dham, Deolo Hill, Dr. Grahams Home, Golf Garden, Durpin Dara Hills & also Pine View Nursery.
- Later, drive to Gangtok. Gangtok is the capital of the state of Sikkim, is a beautiful and clean town promising of the best monasteries and as well as landscapes. Gangtok is truly a traveler’s delight.
- Upon arrival, check-in at your pre-booked hotel.
- The evening is at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: Gangtok
- Enjoy a half day sightseeing tour of Tsomgo lake Tsogmo Lake or Changu Lake is a glacial lake in the East Sikkim, India, approximately 40 kilometers / 25 miles away from Gangtok at an altitude of nearly 3780 meters / 12400 feet. The lake is about a kilometer in length and oval in shape. It is considered sacred by the local people and it applies to most of the high altitude lake in Sikkim. A small temple of Lord Siva is constructed on the lakeside. This lake remains frozen during the blooms, including the rhododendrons, various species of primulas, blue and yellow poppies, irises, etc. The Tsomgo lake derives its water from the melting snow on the mountains around. River Lungtze Chu originates from the Tsomgo lake Sikkim and meets the Rangpochu further down its course.
- Also, visit Baba Mandir, Baba” Harbhajan Singh (August 3, 1941 – October 4, 1968) was an Indian army soldier who died near the Nathula Pass in India. He was revered by the soldiers of the Indian army who have built a shrine in his honor near the Lake at an altitude of around 4000 meters / 13123 feet. The Mandir has two approachable roads one via Gangtok the other is via Rongli. This temple has gained popularity in the last few years due to its history and also the belief of the followers. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Gangtok.
Day 4: Gangtok – Darjeeling (105 Kms / approx. 4 to 5 hours’ drive)
- After breakfast, proceed for a half day city tour of Gangtok visiting Flower show, Cottage Industry, and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Drodul Chorten, Enchey Monastery & also visit Banjakhri Falls
- Later, drive to Darjeeling
- Upon arrival, check-in at your pre-booked hotel
- Overnight stay at hotel
Day 5: Darjeeling
- Today, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of Darjeeling. Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger Hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt.
- Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back, visit Ghoom Monastery and also visit Batasia Loop
- After breakfast, visit the Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park, which has attracted world attention by successfully breeding endangered species like the snow leopard and red panda. Later, proceed to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute it offers training in mountain climbing and maintains a fascinating museum of memorabilia. Examine the Tenzing Gumbo Rock, which is a huge natural rock specially arranged for the rock climbers to train on behalf of the Mountaineering Institute. At the north, the point is India’s oldest passenger ropeway. It is 5 km long and also connects Darjeeling with Singla bazaar on the little Ranjeet river at the bottom of the valley
- Thereafter, visit a Tea Estate… Darjeeling tea, famously known as the champagne of teas, is generally regarded as the world’s best tea. Observe the tea manufacturing process. Later, visit the Peace Pagoda, which stands as the symbol of spirituality and peace. Four statues of Buddha are glistening with gold polish and eight sandstone carvings depicting the different stages of Buddha’s life adorn the walls of the Pagoda.
- Return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Darjeeling
Day 6: Darjeeling – Bagdogra (95 Kms/ approx. 3 to 4 hours’ drive)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey
Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass @ Rs. 7000.00 per car will be charged extra (Monday & Tuesday closed).
Vehicle: 02 AC Innova / Xylo as per itinerary on point to point basis only (Ac will not run in Hill area)
Tour Price Includes
Tour Price Excludes
· Accommodation on twin/Double Sharing Basis.
· All the room are base category
· Daily breakfast and dinner
· Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Please brief to guest that vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
· All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
· Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
· Present GST Included.
· Air Fare / Train fare.
· Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
· Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
· Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, should be is directly payable on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Room Heater Charges
· Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
*pricing subject to enquiry, travel date, and other changes if any.